Google

Friday, January 11, 2008

Hotel California

Artist - Tajuklagu: Eagles - Hotel CaliforniaThe Lyrics:On a dark desert highwayCool wind in my hairWarm smell of colitasRising up through the airUp ahead in the distanceI saw a shimmering lightMy head grew heavy,and my sight grew dimI had to stop for the nightThere she stood in the doorwayI heard the mission bellAnd I was thinking to myselfThis could be Heaven or this could be HellThen she lit up a candleAnd she showed me the wayThere were voices down the corridorI thought I heard them sayWelcome to the Hotel CaliforniaSuch a lovely placeSuch a lovely place (background)Such a lovely facePlenty of room at the Hotel CaliforniaAny time of year Any time of year (background)You can find it hereYou can find it hereHer mind is Tiffany twistedShe's got the Mercedes bendsShe's got a lot of pretty, pretty boysThat she calls friendsHow they dance in the courtyardSweet summer sweatSome dance to rememberSome dance to forgetSo I called up the CaptainPlease bring me my wineHe said We haven't had that spirit here since 1969And still those voices are calling from far awayWake you up in the middle of the nightJust to hear them sayWelcome to the Hotel CaliforniaSuch a lovely PlaceSuch a lovely Place (background)Such a lovely faceThey're livin' it up at the Hotel CaliforniaWhat a nice surpriseWhat a nice surprise (background)Bring your alibiesMirrors on the ceilingPink champagne on iceAnd she saidWe are all just prisoners hereOf our own deviceAnd in the master's chambersThey gathered for the feastThey stab it with their steely knivesBut they just can't kill the beastLast thing I rememberI was running for the doorI had to find the passage back to the place I was beforeRelax said the nightmanWe are programed to recieveYou can check out any time you likeBut you can never leave

No comments: